I recently became fed up with the unsightly view of cords all over my desk. Above is a picture of a little contraption I created to help with this problem. I'm sure there are several ways to do this but I devised this way because I had all this on hand. Weird? Maybe
I also wanted to have a way that would make it easy for me to take the cords away from the desk and take it to another area. A bit noncommittal.
What you'll need to make it:
- liquid nails (I'm obsessed- it makes a weak girl feel powerful!)
- piece of metal- I had this leftover from a different random project. It's actually something for roofing. I found it while scoping out Lowe's one day.
- zip ties
- hot glue gun
- Attach metal piece to back of desk using liquid nails.
- Tighten zip code around cord. I left a little room, in case I wanted to cut these later.
- Glue magnet onto zip tie.
Nice and clean! No cords!